Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hello blog world!

I've been itching to start one of these ever since Chuck and I got engaged. At first I thought it would be more of a wedding planning blog (which it probably will too, here and there) but now it's more if a chronicle of how things are going for us. I told Chuck that I wanted to start this blog yesterday and I told him how it would be a good way to help keep in touch with our family and friends--especially if we end up moving far away to Hawaii! (eeeeeeeeeeeee!!) So I credit the name of this blog to my wonderful fiance. Even though I'm technically not a Weagraff yet, he says I already am.

So here "wea" are.... Ready for us?

PS: This blog could've been really useful during our trip. It was very eventful! I'll just have to recap and you just have to stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG Haze, what a cute name. Sure beats Joo, haha I'll let you figure that one out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Another blogspotter! :) I think this is a great way to keep in touch!!!

    ReplyDelete

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)