Sunday, July 19, 2009

SURPRISE!!

So this one time... at the Farmers Market... WE GOT MARRIED!!!

Yes, you read that right... I haz a huzband. =)

So for those of you who have been following my planning, we sent out invitations for our "engagement party"... Well the plan all along was to surprise our guests and get hitched! I can hear the collective "Ohhhhhhh's" right now, i.e...... "Ohhhhhhh.... so THAT'S why she's been so excited about this party..."

I promise I'll recap more in-depth with the hows and whys later. But for now...


ALOHA from Mr. and Mrs. Weagraff!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I know I was surprised and it made me all emotional (and you know i'm not like that!) You were beautiful! Thank you for being so thoughtful in planning this surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was SO glorious! you worked your butt of to pull it off and it was definitely a SUCCESS! everything was beautiful… especially you! :)

    ReplyDelete

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)