Friday, February 26, 2010

Dear 9-5...


Time to do my happy dance.... Yes, folks. As of today, I am no longer chained to an office desk! After a little over 6 (!) years at my office job, I finally decided it was time to go solo and freelance full-time. All thanks go to Him who has blessed me with the means to be able to venture through unfamiliar waters. But I have the support of my husband, family and the friends who know what's been going on, so I'm not as scared as I was. Thank you to all of you who have encouraged me! I'm eternally grateful for your support.

 
Dear 9-5,

It's been a good run, but it's time to bid you farewell. Time to embark on a new journey. I may fail, but I will always get up and dust myself off and keep going. I know that God, my family and friends will be with me every step of the way. Thank you for all the experience, without which I wouldn't have been able to be as ready as I am now. So thank you for everything! Peace out!!

Love,
Me

3 comments:

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)