Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Come what May...

Can you believe it's May already? Crazy... Where is this year going? It's been a minute since my last post. Here's a little recap of the last couple of weeks.

First we got a visit from two of my favorite girls.

Here is one of my besties, Katie with her awesome little Amelie. I love them both to pieces! They were in town for a friend's wedding and stayed with us for a few days. Nobody was more curious about little Amie than our dog, Mushu. To say he was obsessed was an understatement! See?
He just couldn't stop sniffing and licking her hand. She's so sweet to just let him, too. I miss them so much already! They left the same day I left for Raleigh to see this lovely lady...
My beautiful friend got married this past weekend and I couldn't be happier for her. I had the honor of standing up with her as she did for the hubs and I when we got married. And much like our wedding, this awesome lady got to officiate theirs, too!
I love her. She completes me. And she did a fantastic job with the ceremony, like I knew she would. I was in the company of these lovelies, too. Aren't we precious?
And of course, the bride looked absolutely stunning on her wedding day. I definitely couldn't hold back the tears of joy. I love seeing my friends so happy and so in love.

Congratulations to Tiff and Michael! God bless you both!

And after four days surrounded by love, I couldn't wait to get back to my love. I missed him so much and I was so ready to come back home.

And apparently, somebody else missed me too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)