Saturday, July 10, 2010

God is good, all the time.

I can't even begin to express how ecstatic I am right now. My lovely friend and her wonderful husband are going to be parents!! I'm gonna be an Auntie!! This was us (almost!) a year ago at my wedding. She was newly engaged and celebrating with us. Now my baby's all grown up and having a baby! Time sure flies. One thing is always constant... How amazing God is. It's wonderful to see how great He really is, and there's no better example than what I see He has done in my friends' lives. Huge congratulations to my beautiful friend. We already know how great of a dad your husband is and you're going to be a wonderful mother! We love you both! (And little Miss Mac, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)