Monday, September 13, 2010

Thirty Days of Me - Day 13


Day 13: A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

I haven't had anyone hurt me recently. In fact, I think it would be too personal for me to write any letter to any person that has hurt me. I like to keep things as light as possible here... So instead, I'm writing a letter of appreciation to....

YOU! Yes, you! =)

Dearest Two Weas in a Pod blog reader,

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time out to read this and my ramblings. I truly appreciate it more than you will ever know. We may or may not know each other outside of the blogosphere, but I'm still grateful for you just the same. If there is anything else you would like to know about me, other than what I've relayed already, please feel free to drop me an email {mhmc79 [at] gmail}. I hope I've kept you entertained and I hope you'll continue to stop by. =)

Your friend,
HazelWea

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)