Monday, September 27, 2010

Thirty Days of Me - Day 27

Day 27: Why I'm doing this 30-day Challenge 
I began this as a challenge to myself, to see if I could really go through with it. Seeing as though I start things with the best of intentions and never seem to finish them. I was doing well for most of this, even with a couple of skipped days along the way. And here I am in the home stretch! I'm almost there. So I'm pretty stoked that I'm actually going to get through and finish something! I also started this as a way to interact with readers of this blog. There have been a few of you that have commented, and I thank you for that! I hope that we continue to correspond and I hope that I've kept you entertained in some way. Thanks for sticking with me! I really do appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)