Sunday, September 5, 2010

Thirty Days of Me - Day 5


Day 5: A picture of somewhere you've been to

I love this picture. But I love this place even more. This is Waikiki and downtown Honolulu from the top of Diamond Head. I'm sure many people have a similar shot that they've taken, but this pic means so much more to us. It was taken during my first trip ever--and our first trip together as a couple--to Hawaii. (Did I mention that we want to live here?) We miss this place. EVERY. DAY. This place is magical. ::sigh::

Since we can't be there in person right now, I turned this picture into a huge mosaic mural in our music nook. (As seen from this post) It's a wonderful reminder of a place we long for.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that vacation looks so refreshing! I'd like to be there riiight now.

    ReplyDelete

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)