Thursday, November 11, 2010

FINALLY!

I finally got off my kiester and finished uploading my online portfolio. It's been a huge undertaking, since a lot of my stuff was either everywhere in my home office or left at my old employers'. It's not very cool to say, "Hey, remember me? I worked for you but now I'm on my own but can I have my digital files? Yes, thanks."  I tried to get as much as I could when I left, but I think I was just so glad to be gone that I didn't really care. Thankfully I had my trusty external hard drive and I had a bunch of my stuff on there. Anyways. If you hear something, it's just me breathing a huge sigh of relief! ;)

Let me know what you think...Visit me here: hazelwea.carbonmade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)