Monday, May 9, 2011

Sobbing Hot Mess, Party of One?

Is there a Sobbing Hot Mess out there, party of one?
Oh, wait! Yah, that's me! ='(




[This was me today, pre hot mess]

The hubs is currently on a plane. Laying over in Seattle, but ultimately bound for Honolulu International. It's gonna be a long summer.


But through all this, I can't help but thank God. Because I know that He places obstacles in our path so that we can rely on Him to help us get through them. So this is me, placing my heart in His hands. I know He will keep my husband safe and He will help us through this wait. And we will both come out of this stronger and happier... and in Hawaii together. =)


The Lord knows best and I will keep praising Him.

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there, love!
    Time will go by quickly and you'll be back together soon!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks, Lehua! I know the wait will be worth it. I'm so thankful for the love and encouragement. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN! come stay with me… we'll keep your mind off it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, hope you feel better soon! Find some fun stuff to do to pass the time :)

    ReplyDelete

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)