Monday, July 12, 2010

Hip... Hip hop... Hippopanonnamous?

Name that movie! Just kidding... I couldn't resist. It's the first thing I thought of when I saw Hip Hip Hooray! I came across this awesome new blog the other day and I thought I would share. It's so bright and happy, I just couldn't help but fall in love!

Hip Hip Hooray! is a new blog that catalogs any and everything that has to do with kids' parties. It's a great resource for tips and inspiration to help plan a creative kids' celebration.

Suann Song of Simplesong (another of my fave blogs...surprise, surprise, right?) along with Amy Atlas, Jordan Ferney, Maria Cooke, and Kate Headley are the talented and creative minds behind such a wonderful site. It will definitely be a go-to for me when it comes time to plan for my kids' party. Please go and give Hip Hip Hooray! some lovin'. 

1 comment:

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)