Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Journaling for a Cause

I've just joined Journaling for a Cause. It's an online class that's getting ready to start up, hosted by Janel over at Run With Scissors. I'm so excited to participate. I missed out on Janel's 30-Day Journal Challenge, so I was pumped to find out she's starting this class. As the title states, it's for a good cause: Janel and her husband are planning to adopt in the next year or two and the sign-up fees generated from this class will go towards their savings for the adoption expenses!

The class will run for 30 days and there will be a journal prompt and challenge every day. I'm hoping this will help me get out of my norm and push me creatively. Hopefully it will transcend over to my design process for my everyday work. It's also a great way to make new blog friends, to be inspired and supported by others. So if you're interested in Journaling for a Cause, head on over to Janel's etsy shop and secure your spot!

1 comment:

  1. Love your pages! I signed up for the journal class as well, and I'm really looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)