Tuesday, August 10, 2010

JFC-Day 15... 50 Random things about me.

This one was a toughie! But I was up for it. My page kinda looks like my pen exploded! Don't stare at it too long...you might get a headache!!

50 Random Things About me

1. I was born in the Philippines and lived there until I was 7.
2. I'm the oldest of 3 and the only girl.
3. I think I may have the the most cowardly dog ever!
4. My mom is my superhero.
5. I love love mangoes.
6. I can hyperextend both my elbows.
7. I tend to be a lot louder than my husband.
8. I love all things paper and paper crafts.
9. Friends who know me know that I am a font nerd.
10. I have baby fever.
11. I tend to like organized chaos.
12. DIY should've been my middle name.
13. I follow a lot of blogs and sometimes my reader overwhelms me.
14. I don't know how to stop, though!
15. I love boba (bubble) tea, especially taro flavored.
16. I wish I paid more attention to my mom's cooking when I was growing up.
17. I read a daily devotional every morning (or at least try to).
18. My husband and I had a surprise wedding. Best Idea ever!
19. Our dream is to live in Hawaii and we're working on it.
20. I collect cameras.
21. I can quote the movie "The Little Rascals" (1994) word-for-word.
22. I have flat feet.
23. I love peanut butter.
24. I have a crap ton of scrapbook paper.
25. My hair is long, mainly because I can't afford short hair.
26. Besides, short hair makes me look old.
27. I have a sewing machine that I need to use more.
28. I work from home.
29. My first job was a ride attendant @ Back to the Future @ Universal Studios.
30. I hope to travel a lot one day with my hubby.
31. I wish there was a good plate lunch place here in Orlando.
32. I can't wait to hear my kids call my mom "lola" and my mother-in-law "grandma."
33. I have tons of reusable shopping bags but I always forget to use them.
34. I think I'm done wearing high heels.
35. I would get into so much trouble if I had a Target credit card.
36. I love Sharpies and Sharpie pens.
37. I procrastinate a lot.
38. I try not to sweat the small stuff.
39. I need to draw more.
40. I'm dying to paint our walls, but we're renting, so we can't.
41. I love entertaining people at our house now that we have the room.
42. I want to open an etsy shop, but I can't narrow down what I want to sell!
43. I need to eat better.
44. Baking makes me happy.
45. So does Nutella.
46. So do photobooth and polaroid pictures.
47. Journaling is freeing.
48. I wish I had more time with my dad.
49. It's cliché, but my hubby is my BFF.
50. God amazes me every day.


PHEW!! That was a lot! Hope you enjoyed! =)

1 comment:

  1. What's a plate lunch?

    Surprise wedding?? lol

    Just sell EVERYTHING beautiful in your Etsy shop!

    What kind of graphic design do you do from home?

    PS: I'm going to "borrow 33 and 16" hope thats okay! :)

    ReplyDelete

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)