Friday, September 10, 2010

Thirty Days of Me - Day 10



Day 10: Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Hyped, Mad


(Source)

Wow! This is a tough one, since I listen to A LOT of different music. I don't have any particular "happy," "sad," "hyped," or "mad" songs--I just love music in general! I don't even know if I can narrow it down, but here goes!
My [Go-to] Songs:
American Girl - Tom Petty
What She Really Needs - Ekolu
Born to be My Baby - Bon Jovi
Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams
Let it Be - The Beatles
Clocks - Coldplay
Amber - 311
Is This Love - Bob Marley
Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
The Road that Never Ends - Keali'i Riechel
Honestly - Ekolu
So High - John Legend
Seriously - Katchafire
You and I - Natural Vibrations
Bang the Skillet - Go Jimmy Go
Only Hope - Switchfoot

But, man! The list could possibly go on and on... What are your go-to songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)