Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thirty Days of Me - Day 9


Day 9: Something You're Proud of in the Past Few Days

 I'm pretty extremely proud of this man. This past Thursday, my husband graduated from paramedic school! (Yeah, he's a pretty big deal. hee hee) =) All his hard work and sacrifices that we had to make for the past 10 and a half months have paid off. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday present. I thank God every day for helping the hubs through all of this. And I know the He will guide him through his upcoming national and state licensing exams.

So proud of you, babe! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. congrats to your hubby on becoming a fully fledged paramedic! that is very cool :)) those guys do an *amazing* job every day...

    ReplyDelete

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)