Saturday, January 29, 2011

Goodies in the mail!

I follow this awesome blog called the Girl and Boy, owned by the lovely Lehua. She contacted me after I put up this post about the recipe boxes I made for my mom & mom-in-law. We decided to trade a recipe box for one of her amazing journals. My happiness came in the mail yesterday! Snail mail surprises are the best!
And she even threw in some extra paper craft goodies! Seriously, this journal is even cuter in person.
Doesn't she have THE BEST handwriting?! Font-worthy, no doubt. I'd be the first in line!
So if you're looking for some awesome handmade journals and paper goods, go check out the Girl and Boy's Etsy shop... and make sure you stop by the blog, too!

It's nice to have crafty blog buds! Thanks, again, Lehua! ♥

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Glad you liked it!!!!!
    & thanks again for doing the swap with me.
    I can't wait to get my recipe card box!

    ReplyDelete

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)