Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Epic Summer Continues...


[Whirlwind: Source via Pinterest]
Week three since hubs left. It's been a whirlwind still... I've been go, go, go nonstop! I think I'll be nonstop until August!


This past weekend, was a celebration of life and love. Kicked off with a going away party for my brother- and sister-in-law. They're off to Pittsburgh for his residency. Lots of food, friends, family and fun. A good proper send-off for half of Team Weagraff!
The weekend was topped off with a late birthday celebration for my littlest brother (far right). And, in a little less than two weeks, the happy couple on the left (my other not-so-little little brother and his fiance), are getting hitched! Told you... EPIC SUMMER! And it's just the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)