Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Can you tell...

...that I'm going through hubby withdrawals?
This was taken during our portrait session with our awesome friend, Jana Morgan. The heart bunting overlays are from vol.25 aka Digital Eye Candy from her "Be Mine" overlay set. This was the spot where the hubs proposed to me. It's a low key spot under one of the bridge walkways at Disney's Boardwalk, which was also where we had our first date. Cute, huh? Go check these lovely ladies out. I pormise you won't be disappointed!

4 comments:

  1. Aww...hang in there, love.
    How much longer until you fly out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hangin' in there! Luckily I get to fly out to visit him for our anniversary in July. Then permanently in September! Closer every day.

    ReplyDelete

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)