Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello, July! Nice to see you!


[Source]




It's July! Why do I love July? Let me count the ways.

1.} Summer is in full swing, which means I'm here, even if it's in my head sometimes! I love the beach.
2.} July is the best of summer and summer means watermelon! I love watermelon. I will gladly consume it in cupcake form as well.

[Source]

3.} Fireworks on the Fourth. So pretty!

[Source]

4.} Picnics and being outdoors in general. I want to go on more picnics.

[Source]

5.} July is the best because I get to celebrate the anniversary of the best day ever with this guy:
Our anniversary is in a couple of weeks. AND two weeks from today, I get to hop on a plane (well, two planes exactly) and I finally get to see this face after two long months. I can't wait! 

1 comment:

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)