Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy long weekend!

This weekend is going to be HUGE! It started off right with this:
I picked up a hitchhiker at the airport today. He has an uncanny resemblance to my husband! We got home to my mother-in-law's and it was amazing to see these two pick up right where they left off (minus the temporary barking before Mushu realized who it was).
I was starting to worry that Mushu was forgetting him. But seriously. Moosh was SO excited. it was adorable! Tomorrow, I get to be reunited with my besties! I love these ladies so much!
Bestie on my right is getting married tomorrow and I'm so stinken' excited for her! And since it's her wedding day/weekend, I'm going to try and not be a blubbering hot mess.


I can't make any promises. Leaving on Monday is going to be a tough one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)