Monday, September 5, 2011

Trip Out West. Day One.

As predicted, this weekend went by way too fast. I haven't had time to blog about it, so I'll have to recap it later. For now... Day one.


We left Orlando after having breakfast with my mom, brother, and sis-in-law. We left at about 9:40am. The pup did not know what to think. But for the most part he was SO GOOD today!
This was taken right when we got on the Turnpike. It's definitely his "where-the-heck-are-you-bastards-taking-me?!" look. But seriously. He was so good! I have been oversharing on FB, Twitter, and Foursquare. HA! It'll continue until we reach our destination. For now, we made it to our Day 1 goal--Baton Rouge. Good night, friends! See you on day two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Wea" heart comments!
Hope you have a blessed day!
=)